Vaca Cove offers an unequaled combination of luxury, comfort, natural beauty at a convenient waterfront location for your family or group. Whether you’re seeking fun in the sun, fishing and boating, kayaking adventures, or a convenient, comfortable base to explore the Keys, Vaca Cove has what you’re looking for!
Book Your Stay Today!
Take A Look Inside:
Granite counters, tile floors and new stainless steel appliances make this kitchen very inviting for entertaining and preparing meals. Bar stools for four compliment the seating in the dining area for six. The kitchen provides a refuge for hungry groups.
- Spacious kitchen with new, stainless steel appliances
- Adjacent, open-concept family room
- Balcony with dining/lounging area and waterfront views
- Master bedroom with king bed, large en-suite bath
- Second bedroom with king bed
- Third bedroom with queen bed
- Fourth bedroom with two twin beds
- Three bathrooms, one en-suite in master
- Laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer
Vaca Cove features an easy out to the Atlantic or Gulf, which makes your Keys experience much more enjoyable, as weather and wind vary and make quick, protected access to either side a must for a safe, fun Keys boating experience.
- Pool area with tiki hut, bay views and ample seating
- Hammock and beach games in the sand
- Protected, deep water dockage
- Private hot tubs for each home
- Bike and walking path across the street
- Floating docks
- Ample fishing
- Kayaking through mangroves north of Sadowski or in Key Colony canals
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, aquarium, bait shop, boat rentals, coffee shop and churches